The world’s *first all-carbon-fiber laptop, VAIO® Z is our latest flagship series that brings wondrous performance that you can rely on. The premium VAIO® Z – SIGNATURE EDITION combines unique materials with supreme innovation and unleashes the spectacular performance that hides within. As a proud laptop manufacturer for over 20 years, VAIO sets yet another milestone in the mobile device history.
*Made with continuous carbon fiber material that has been three-dimensionally molded on all sides of a laptop PC housing as of January 6, 2021. Based on research by stella associa.
5.00GHz processor that pushes the limit
Powered by Core i7-11375H – a special edition of the 11th generation Intel®Core™ H series processor, VAIO® Z runs at a maximum speed of up to 5.00GHz, bringing the speed limit that VAIO has always been proud of to the next level, and showing unparalleled performance that has never been seen before.
What is VAIO® TruePerformance？
VAIO® TruePerformance is a proprietary technology developed by VAIO that pushes the processor efficiency and maintains its peak performance over an extended period by uprating CPU power limits and optimizing the cooling mechanism.
VAIO® Z | SIGNATURE EDITION
The chassis of the premium VAIO® Z – SIGNATURE EDITION comes in two color options - Signature Black with a unique texture finish of carbon fiber, and Classic Black with a luscious yet classy pitch-black coating.
The natural charm of full carbon fiber chassis
Three-dimensionally molded with carbon fiber, VAIO® Z is a natural stunner that oozes full-throated charisma. It is not just about the visual. The unique material also gives a unique, luscious texture finish to individual laptops.
The sophisticated Classic Black finish complements the distinctive carbon fiber material. Its subtlety fits in most business occasions harmoniously and adds panache without being showy.
Classic Black: Subtle yet sophisticated
VAIO® Z's chassis comprises solely processed carbon fibers, which are layered and three-dimensionally molded into one seamless, sturdy piece. Crevices and overlaps may occur naturally due to the properties of the material or the manufacturing process, and do not affect laptop performance. As a result, returns or exchanges for reasons such as crevices, overlaps, textures or colors are not accepted.
Engraved keyboard that displays superlative craftsmanship
The extremely artsy engraved keyboard comes with black keycaps that are engraved with subtle black letters, giving the already arresting laptop a subtle yet more intriguing look.
1. Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
2. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
3. ^Weights vary depending on configuration and manufacturing variability.
4. Battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage.
5. In the event of a water spillage, users should wipe away the water, before bringing the laptop to a VAIO service center for inspection or repair.
The anti-spill feature is only available on the keyboard and is not applicable on water damage to other parts of the laptop.
6. Japanese keyboard version product shots for demonstration only.
Intel, the Intel logo, the Intel Inside logo and Intel Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
The use of the "VAIO" trademark is by the permission of and subject to license with VAIO Corporation.