Repair Terms & Conditions
1. All support information on this site is limited to VAIO's personal computer products manufactured and sold by NEXSTGO. If your PC was manufactured by Sony Corporation, please visit Sony’s website for support.
2. During the warranty period, the free-of-charge repair service for official Products of Nexstgo Company Limited (“NEXSTGO” or “Repair Service Centre”) shall be offered and subjected to these Repair Service Terms and Conditions and Limited Warranty Terms and Conditions.
3. The NEXSTGO warranty service is applicable only in the country/region where you purchased your product.
4. During the warranty period, no free of charge repair service shall be provided in the event of violation of any Repair Service Terms and Conditions. In this case repair charges shall be separately quoted by the Repair Service Centre or no repair service will be provided. Any self-repairs, damage done to the product or its accessories due to exposure to water, damage caused by misuse, cabinets/cosmetic damage, use in violation of instructions and alternation shall be considered as a violation of Repair Service Terms and Conditions.
5. In addition to the necessary spare parts charges, a non-refundable service fee will be imposed in advance to all non-official products (i.e. parallel imports), out-of-warranty products, products with broken or missing identification label or where any violation of Repair Service Terms and Conditions being occurred. Repair Service Centre will inform the customer of an official quotation by phone or in writing in due course. All charges must be paid in full. We reserve the right to refuse repair service to end-of-life products or when parts become unavailable. For out-of-warranty products, Repair Service Center shall have the right to provide the same product, product upgrade or product discount to substitute product repair, and all charges must be paid in full by customer.
6. Customer can enjoy warranty service provided that the products are purchased from authorized dealers and customer is required to present the original proof of purchase, which shall contain the full name of the dealer, date of purchase, invoice number, product model number, serial number (for applicable products), product price and dealer’s company chop.
7. If the customer fails to present the original proof of purchase, the products will be treated as non-warranty products.
8. NEXSTGO shall provide a one (1) month post-service warranty for the same serviced part (limited to same electrical and/or mechanical defect(s) under normal usage). You receive either the balance of your original hardware warranty or thirty calendar (30) days, whichever is longer.
9. All changed defective parts, including but not limited to hard disk drive and memory, are non-returnable.
10. Repair Service Centre shall not be responsible for any delay caused by the failure of communication with the customer. Customer is required to provide Repair Service Centre with valid contact number(s) and/or email address. If customer does not receive any pick up notification one (1) week after the drop off date, please contact Repair Service Centre by phone.
11. Customer shall collect their product(s) within three (3) months after receipt of pick up notification from Repair Service Centre. Repair Service Centre shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to such products that left unclaimed after three (3) months. If the products are not collected within six (6) months, Repair Service Centre shall have the right to dispose of the products at its own discretion without any prior notice and compensation.
12. The service order receipt should be kept as proof for collection of products. In the case of loss of receipt and products being taken by others, Repair Service Centre shall not be held responsible. If no original receipt is provided, Repair Service Centre shall have the right to refuse to return the products.
13. Customer is responsible for the secure and back-up of all programs and data in a product. NEXSTGO shall not be responsible at any time for loss, alteration, or corruption of any software, program or data or files. For products delivered to and received by the Repair Service Centre, if customer requests for the return of their product after a notification for repair is issued, Repair Service Centre shall return the products (including a repair quotation where applicable) to customer in an as is condition.
14. For products not covered by warranty, if customer is found to have violated any Repair Service Terms and Conditions (including but not limited to self-repairs, exposure to water, damage caused by misuse), Repair Service Centre shall have the right to provide to customer separate quotations based on actual defects found and reported.
15. Repair Service Centre shall have the right to reject any unreasonable request for written or non-written report in relation to the repair service.
16. The repair service of Repair Service Centre only applies to the Product hardware of the product(s). Accessories such as earphones, connecting cables, power cords, compact discs and DVDs, etc. are not applicable, unless otherwise stipulated.
17. All data stored in electronics products may be lost or deleted after the repair. Before delivering any product to Repair Service Centre for repair service, customer should at their own costs (if any) create and keep by themselves a separate backup copy of customers’ data or information stored in the product(s) and disable any security passwords. Customer acknowledge and agree that data or information may be altered or deleted from the product(s) during repairs to which customer do not have any objection. Repair Service Centre shall not be responsible or liable for any data stored on the product(s) that is lost, altered, deleted, or is otherwise inaccessible after repair.
18. Customer acknowledges and do not have any objection to the fact that Repair Service Centre does not warrant any uninterrupted or error-free operation of the product(s), and is not under any obligation to support the product(s) for all operating environment, including but not limited to, compatibility with all current and/or future versions of software or hardware, after the repairs.
19. The warranty does not apply to any non-NEXSTGO hardware products, software and accessories.
20. NEXSTGO reserves the right to interpret any terms and conditions set forth above in its sole and absolute discretion.
21. Force majeure: NEXSTGO shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties or strikes, equipment failure, or any other causes beyond our control.
22. We shall under no circumstances be liable for any loss (whether direct or indirect) of revenue, loss of profit or any indirect or consequential loss whatsoever suffered, sustained or incurred by you or by other person arising (directly or indirectly) out of or relating to the Service.
23. The Company reserve the rights to modify, from time to time, all or any of the provisions under these Terms and Conditions. Please refer to NEXSTGO official website for the updated warranty policy and other applicable terms: http://www.nexstgo.com
24. The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administration Region and the Customer and We agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts.
25. Should there be any inconsistency between Chinese and English versions, the English version shall prevail.